Monday, May 26, 2014

Have you heard about Tiny Frock Shop? (Fabulous Vintage Doll Clothes!)

I'll be honest, I have no idea how I even first came across TinyFrockShop.com.  I've spent a lot of time tooling around the internet searching for various types of vintage dolls, it's hard to keep track!



The Tiny Frock Shop is a website filled with modern, vintage and oldstock 1/6th fashion doll clothing.  Occasionally, they also have gently used and NIB dolls for sale as well.

The shop is owned by Pamela Thompson, a fashion designer who worked alongside the likes of Betsey Johnson and Anna Sui.  Once she moved from New York City to Chicago, she founded Tiny Frock Shop as a fashion outlet for her creativity. 

Once I started digging into the site, I knew an order wasn't far behind.  Not only is the selection incredible, the prices are amazing and they update with new items frequently.  Everything on the site very well organized into separate categories for each type of clothing, which is just the icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned.  I love sites that make it easy to find what you're looking for!

My package arrived a few days ago, but I was only able to pick it up this afternoon.  It shipped very quickly, only a couple of days after ordering.

Vintage doll clothing and accessories from Tiny Frock Shop.

Hah, do you see those ridiculously eighties dresses?  I almost died when I found them on the site.  They're two of my favorite dresses I remember having for my own Barbies when I was a kid.  I absolutely could NOT resist!  In all, I purchased a striped blouse, the two eighties dresses, a jacket, a tiny pink canvas backpack, a pleated circle skirt, a Rockers tee, some high waisted shorts and a pair of pink sneakers.  With shipping included, everything came to around $30.  The little butterfly dress was a freebie thrown in :D.

The quality of the clothing is fantastic.  You'd never know these items were vintage if it weren't for their telltale styles.  I dressed up my Mami and Madoka Pure Neemo girls in the super bright dresses.  They look like a couple of Spank! girls!

Pure Neemo Tomoe Mami and Kaname Madoka

It's so cute, I can't even stand it!


Meanwhile, Suzette looks perfect in my new LITD Midge's alternate dress and the high waisted circle skirt.

Uneeda Miss Suzette
According to a post I read on Tumblr, I guess Suzette is out to get herself a man.  From the size of that bow, she really means business.

I'm already planning another order from TinyFrockShop!  I can't recommend them highly enough!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the sweet review! What a wonderful surprise to find your review.The girls look so nice in the clothes! Please come visit again. :) xo Pamela from Tiny Frock Shop
    www.tinyfrockshop.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I love everything about your shop :).

      Delete