Saturday, July 20, 2013

About the Blog

Hello lovelies <3!

I've reopened the blog and I have some wonderful things ahead.  This blog will revolve around all things ridiculously cute, featuring the toys I collect along with my own creations.  After all, I thrive on creating cuteness :3.

Retrograde Works, LLC is my main business, I create custom designer toys and dolls via commission and for sale directly.  I've focused heavily on the Monster High line, but I also paint ball jointed dolls, Fashion Royalty, Ever After High dolls, and other various 1/6 size fashion dolls.  I also create customized urban vinyl figures (commission and sale as well) from virtually every genre you can imagine.  My favorites to work on are Konatsu and Max Toy Negora and Kidrobot Munny.  I have a Youtube channel here where I record video tutorials and demonstrations of my customization techniques.  You can visit my official website here for more information regarding commissions or sales.  My tumblr features more on the fly, less involved updates.  You can also follow me on Facebook for more shared news and updates.  I feel incredibly honored to have gathered such a following for my work.  I do what I love and I love that I can share it with so many people!

Kawaii Machine is my new baby!  I design and create kawaii clothing, accessories, jewelry, prints and more from my original illustrations.  The Etsy shop for Kawaii Machine can be found here.   You can find more product and design updates via the tumblr here.  Kawaii Machine also has a Facebook page.

As for me, well... I'm a 29 year old girl that spends the majority of her time surrounded by toys and pets :3.  I'm a little sarcastic and mostly derpy. I live in Nashville, TN with my boyfriend. We have three cats, two dogs, two guinea pigs and a couple of tarantulas <3.  If I'm not searching the web for the next cute thing to be obsessed with, I'm probably in the middle of a tornado of paint and pencils.


No comments:

Post a Comment